Sunday, September 30, 2012

on the danger that is Target

Last weekend, I made the mistake of suggesting a random trip to Target to walk around.

I know full well that Aaron and I are not capable of entering the magical land that is Target and not walking out without a white bag with red circles on it.

Meh.

Off we went. 

We walked through the whole store. Taking most of our time in the movie and toy sections of course.

We left with some cheap, new iPhone cases (now that the iPhone5 is out...and we'll not get started on how sad I am to have to wait to upgrade until June...all of the iPhone4 cases are on sale), some random needs like shower gel and dog treats, and some new fun house decor that I was super excited about!

I love decorating our house to what little extent we are capable of!



Yes, I did hammer in two nails to hang these cute canvases. I was pretty proud of myself!


And this little sign was in the Dollar Spot! So, I'm not quite sure how you pass that up...

Anyway, Target is always fun, but always dangerous! Unless you leave all of your money at home, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment