Tuesday, September 25, 2012

about Cinderella

I know I told you just last week that I am nowhere near the level of addict that Aaron is when it comes to Vinylmations.

It's true, I promise.

But, in August, Aaron informed me that to go along with the release of Cinderella on Blu-ray in October (Disney did that for my birthday, obviously), there would be two limited release Vinylmation sets released in September.

Let me just say that I LOVE Cinderella. Like, really. I just do. She's so nice. And pretty. And selfless. And kind. And I just love her the most. I have a Cinderella blanket, Cinderella cups, Cinderella movies, Cinderella keychains, Cinderella trinket things... When we go to Disney World, I am most excited to visit Cinderella's castle. I could go on...

Anyway, of course, I had to have these Cinderella Vinylmations that were going to be released last Monday at 12am Pacific time (that's 3am here). And, of course, my AMAZING husband was going to oblige because, after all, he LOVES Vinylmations and he loves me even more! :)

He woke up in the middle of the night to order them for me. Oh I do love him!

They arrived at the end of the week, and they are so wonderful! I'm so excited for Cinderella to be released on Blu-ray next month, along with a few other of my favorite things that just happen to be coming out around my birthday! I'll let you know about those on October 1st though!

For now, here's some pictures of my newest Cinderella collection pieces...



No comments:

Post a Comment