Saturday, September 15, 2012

about my Vinylmation

I hope you remember that I warned you about my husband's slight addiction to Disney Vinylmations.

We have about 170 now. I suppose it's all relative though...

We know someone who has over 400...

Anyway, I'm sure we're on our way there, slowly but surely.

Aaron LOVES Vinylmations.

Like he reads the blogs about them, tracks when certain ones come out, and searches Ebay for ones he really wants.

I happen to love Vinylmations as well...just not quite to that extent! Mine is more like...

    Walk in Aaron's study to drop something off and he's looking at them...

    "Oooh! That one's cute! Can I have that one?!"

Like that. I have about 15 that are "mine."

In June, we went to Disney World for our 2nd anniversary. I was proud of Aaron. He left having bought less than 12 (our limit for the trip), which was really good for him!

When we were at one of the stores, I saw a Vinylmation that I really liked! It was a 9inch "Create Your Own" Vinylmation. But, he had already picked quite a few out and bought me something else, so I told him not to get it for me.

Fast forward a couple months, and he saw it on the Disney Store website. Of course it was like the only one that wasn't on sale! I told him not to get it for me again.

I had basically given up on it!

Yesterday, a shipment of new Vinyls arrived for Aaron. He showed them to me and was so excited! 

Then I went to take a shower and go about my night. When I got out of the shower though, lo and behold, the Vinylmation that I had wanted was sitting on my dresser!

I was SO excited! It's so cute! I can't wait to decorate it with colorful Sharpies!

What a sweet husband I have! He waited just long enough for me not to even really remember that I wanted it to buy it for me! I sure love him!

I'll make sure to post a picture after I decorate it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment