Tuesday, September 11, 2012

about Vesal's shower

Our wonderful friend Vesal is getting married to our awesome friend Patrick at the end of the month. I love being married so much and am so glad for friends when they get married. It's the most awesome thing in the world to be married to your best friend! 

Vesal and Patrick's wedding is extra special because both Aaron and I get to be a part of it! I am one of Vesal's bridesmaids and Aaron is officiating the ceremony.

Last Friday, I got to help Vesal's sister throw a bachelorette party at our house for Vesal. It was so fun! We went to dinner at Kanki...one of my favorite restaurants, played a fun game, watched some chick flicks, had snacks, and talked about marriage and wedding stuff and other girly things.

We didn't go to bed until around 2:30am...I'm getting old and I haven't stayed up that late in a long time!

I had a great time decorating for the shower. Here are some pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment