Tuesday, September 11, 2012

thank yous

I'm relaxing on the couch in the living room right now staring at this.



Penny is next to me on the floor. We just got back from the dog park. She is worn. out.




I am listening to Ben Rector because I love him. And we get to go to his concert in Raleigh next week. Yay!



I am streaming my music to the AppleTV so I can also glance up and see my Photo Stream in a slideshow as I type.


And the candles are burning vanilla and pumpkin smells.

It's a great night!

Where's Aaron though, you ask?

Good question.

He's on a conference call with children's pastors from all over the country as part of a group he's in. He's been on the phone since 7:00pm...not sure how much longer he'll be on the phone!

It's one of those nights where I'm just thankful for things that I have.

I'm thankful for my hottie husband and that he loves his job. He's always trying to be better at it too. He's a great children's pastor but he still loves to learn from those who have been doing it much longer!

I'm thankful for my sweet Penny and that I got to have a doggie date with her at the dog park. She had fun running around and I tried not to care as she completely disregarded that she had just had a bath the other night.

I'm thankful that I got to talk to my mom for an hour on the phone tonight. I'm also glad that my mom is also one of my very best friends!

And shallow as it may be, I'm thankful for Apple and that they make iPhones, MacBooks, and AppleTV. They may be earthly possessions, but they sure are fun and I'm glad to have them!

Happy Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment