Saturday, November 17, 2012

to Chick-fil-a

Dear Chick-fil-a,

First, I love you no matter what. You make delicious chicken. You have the best dipping sauces ever. You have waffle fries. You give free ice cream in return for your lame-ish toys. You are closed on Sundays. Your owners and founders love Jesus. We eat at you at LEAST once a week.

With all of that being said, why, why, WHY did you get rid of the Chick-n-Strip Salad?

It was my favorite salad. I loved it so. I may have picked off the broccoli sometimes. And the tomatoes. I'm sorry.

You didn't give me any warning.

I would have enjoyed the one I had a last week just a little bit more.

I am so very sad.

I don't suppose you'll bring it back. 

I suppose you force me to order a couple side salads, an order of Chick-n-Strips, and some ranch dressing.

Yeah. 

It won't be the same. But I guess we'll make do.

I still love you, Chick-fil-a. But really, why?

Why?

Love your faithful customer,
Whitney Lynne Bauer



No comments:

Post a Comment