Friday, November 9, 2012

about Tennessee day two


We woke up early on Thursday so we could have time for a coffee stop before we met the group to carpool to breakfast.

I love him

So intriguing

Red cups
We met the other members of the group at Jim's church. A few people volunteered to drive and everyone else dispersed to those cars.

The drive to breakfast was about an hour, so the point is to ride with some people on the way and get to know them, sit with different people at breakfast and get to know them, then ride back with different people again and get to know them.

We offered to drive our rental car. I was glad, because if I don't sit in the front I get pretty carsick.

We arrived at our famous breakfast location.

I hadn't heard of it until INFUSE, but it's fun
It's some good, old-fashioned, country cooking.

We ordered the family style at our table. It came with pretty much anything you could want for breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, biscuits, gravy, grits, hashbrowns, fruit...).

I made Aaron try some fruit. He wasn't too pleased.

He refused the pineapple and gagged on the watermelon. Goodness. What to do with him.
My favorite part of breakfast was my milk.

Mason jar milk with a straw.
After breakfast we got to walk around the shops outside of the restaurant for awhile.

Fun tree boy

Beautiful day
We headed back to Murfreesboro. I love the scenery in Tennessee.


After we got back to the church around 1pm, Aaron went with his group for the rest of the day and I headed to the mall for a bit. I'm saving most of my shopping fun for Friday.

The rest of my day consisted of this:

Hence the blog posts, although I have been working on other projects as well.
It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment