Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy January!

Happy 2013 as well!

We are sitting in a van right now making our way down to Georgia while you read this. Hopefully I am not car sick.

There is so much I'm looking forward to in January...

  1. Passion.  Yes. It will be mind-blowingly awesome, no doubt. Unfortunately, I know from experience that it is hard to put what one experiences at Passion into words. I'll see what I can do when we get back.
  2. Date with Bensen and Keyen.   I miss Bensen and Keyen so. much. Thankfully, Aaron and I have a date with them on the 12th while Rodney and Sherry go out.
  3. Orlando/Disney trip.  In just two weeks Aaron and I are flying down to Orlando for a week. Aaron is going to a conference, and then as a Christmas present to each other, we are staying a couple extra days and playing at Disney World. I am excited about visiting the new Fantasyland and also about being there in January when it's not so hot.
  4. Nothing.  That's right, I'm looking forward to nothing. Besides the three events above and the regular things in life we can't avoid, we have made it a point to plan absolutely nothing in January. We can hardly remember what it's like not to be busy, busy, busy. January is our month off from being busy. 
Happy January!

I'm not making any promises to blog while we're at Passion, but we'll see what happens.

Hopefully I'll at least have some pictures to share over on the right side of the blog! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment