Sunday, January 6, 2013

about the highlight of my weekend

Just a quick post today because I don't have a lot of time to sit and write until Monday.

I just had to share the highlight of my weekend:


Maybe you could tell from my huge smile that I was so. happy. :)

It had only been two weeks since I had seen Bensen and Keyen, but I missed them like crazy! I think they missed me too, because Aaron and I got the warmest welcome ever. Bensen was talking non-stop telling us everything we had missed out on so far, and Keyen just kept coming over for hugs.


Bensen was most excited to give us this adorable clay snowman he had made us.


Aaron and I played with the boys for about an hour while Rodney and Sherry ran some errands. They have grown so much in just two weeks! The way Bensen's vocabulary has progressed is crazy. He was having entire conversations with us. He even used the potty while we were there!

Keyen was using a lot of new words too, and he said Aaron's name and Penny's name several times.


It was so wonderful to see them, and I am glad we will see them again in just a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment