Friday, January 18, 2013

a trip update

Hello again.

I cannot believe we are missing the snow at home. I know it's hardly snow at all, but still.

I am a little sad today because it's "cold" here as well. Cold for Florida. Too cold for the pool.

It turned cold yesterday afternoon.

In the morning yesterday, I was enjoying this view...


But after lunch, the clouds rolled in, the wind picked up, and by the time it was dark, I was wishing I had more than a light jacket.

Today is not much better.

It is supposed to be warmer for the remainder of our trip though, so that's good.

Today is the last full day of Aaron's conference. He is gone for basically the whole day.

Since I can't go to the pool, I am not sure what I will do. This works for now.



We have been having a great trip. Yesterday, Aaron was conferencing until around 4pm, at which point we headed to Downtown Disney.

We got to hang out with some Orange folks last night. Not orange-colored people. Orange team members.

So that was fun. They have a booth here at the conference, and we like them. A lot.

After today, our schedule picks up again, and we will hit three more parks here at Disney.

It's a great trip, but we sure miss Penny!

Penny hanging out with Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment