Tuesday, January 15, 2013

about our trip this week

Today, we are on our way to sunny Orlando!

Aaron is headed to CPC. I love that he is never settled at his work and is always trying to learn and better himself. He loves networking with other pastors and growing in his leadership skills. CPC is a great conference for him to do that. He went last year, and he had such a great time.

One of the positives about CPC is that it is IN Disney World. What?

Yes.

I was SO jealous last year that he got to go to Disney without me. But, this year, I get to go!

I don't get to go to the actual conference with him, but I'm tagging along just the same. I am looking forward to being in Disney World, without a car, and without a schedule.

We have been going and going and going for the past year. I am excited for this trip, to say the least.

Since we will already be in Disney, we are tagging on a day at the beginning and a couple days at the end of the conference to go to the parks. We decided to do that this year instead of buying each other a lot of gifts for Christmas.

Next time you hear from me, I will most likely be wearing my Minnie Mouse ears.

June 11, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment