Wednesday, January 16, 2013

about Disney day 1 part 1


Greetings from Walt Disney World Coronado Springs Resort. It's a beautiful day here. Aaron just headed to his first night at CPC, and I am on my own for a few hours.

We had a great first day yesterday.

Coffee was a must as soon as we got through security at the airport. At 6am. We woke up at 4am.

I was pumped up to do the money origami in the Southwest magazine. And greatly upset that it wasn't in there. I had set aside a dollar and everything.

The sunrise from the sky made up for it.

Flying through the clouds.

Goofy welcomed us to Orlando.

And we hopped aboard the Magical Express. At this point, the Minnie ears were totally acceptable.

The best sign ever.
We wasted no time in heading straight to the Magic Kingdom after we checked in to our hotel.

And we walked straight into the new Fantasyland.

With this as our end goal for the morning. We waited in line for about 45 minutes, but it was so. worth. it.

Just look at the magicalness.

This cupcake alone is worth hours of waiting.


We are definitely planning to eat there again before we leave. It is the best dining experience in Disney.

After our magical lunch, we headed on to some rides in Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Adventureland.
Surprisingly short line for this cute ride.

I love being at Disney World with him.
The new Little Mermaid ride
The wait time for Space Mountain was only 15 minutes. 15. In the middle of the day. That's unheard of.
Aaron wanted to ride the Astro Orbiter since neither of us had done it before. Not a fan though. It made me queasy.

Buzz Lightyear

On the People Mover

Having fun

And my favorite thing in all of Disney World. Cinderella's Castle. Love.

I will post part 2 later tonight when I get my pictures off the other iPhone camera. Have a magical evening!







No comments:

Post a Comment