Wednesday, January 16, 2013

about disney day 1 part 2

Continuing from part 1...


After the People Mover, we sat through the Carousel of Progress, one of my personal favorites. I'm being serious. I love it.

And then we moved on to Tom Sawyer's Island, another attraction neither of us had done before.

Checkers


Following Aaron through the dark caves...I'd follow him anywhere.

We loved the island.

My favorite part:  the barrel bridge

There's old Thunder Mountain.
Pirates of the Carribean was next.

Then we braved the Haunted Mansion...spooky.

And then the moon was out. Disney at night.
The back of the castle.

I love it.

Main Street at night

We went to the Crystal Art shop and watched the guy make glass things. Guess how much this crystal castle was? $35,000. Crazy.

Then it was time for the show. The castle turns into a ginormous projection screen.

The "Wishes" fireworks

Castle hearts

My favorite shot
And that was our day at Magic Kingdom. We are headed back there on Sunday. If you can't tell, it's my favorite park at Disney World. Also on the schedule after the conference:  Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Sorry, Epcot, not this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment