Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March!

The end of February is always so sneaky.

Here we are, going along nicely, 26, 27, 28...

And then, bam. February says, I'm done.

You don't always realize how much you appreciate the 29, 30, and (sometimes) 31.

Anyway.

Today is March!

Happy March to you and yours, and here's some things I find exciting about March in 2013...


  1. I officially start working again. I know I kind of started last week, but I feel like this coming week is really the start of it. The printer is all set up on my computer, meetings are scheduled, to-do lists are made, and we are setting off on another new phase of life. I love my husband. I love my church. I love organizing and scheduling. I love calendars. This job=lots of love. 
  2. FX. I missed our FX in February due to my evil death sickness. This month, barring any other mishaps, I will be there for sure. And, I get to help lead worship, which is always a joy.
  3. I'm getting my haircut. That might seem a little dull to make the list, and I'm not planning on anything drastic. But, nonetheless, I haven't had one in a few months and I'm excited for a trim. Haircuts always feel nice.
  4. Jessica and John's wedding. My good friend Jessica is getting married this month! Weddings are fun, especially now that I'm married. It brings back all of the emotions from my own wedding day and reminds me of the promise I made. I love them. Also, I have the honor of singing in the ceremony. I'm a little nervous because I've never sung at a wedding before. But, I know it will be fun.
  5. Spring and time change. I think I'm officially over winter. I could almost go for one more snow, but not really. I want the warm weather. And even though losing an hour of sleep at the time change stinks, the extra daylight is glorious. I can't wait until it's light out at 7pm.
  6. Easter. Easter is such a precious time remembering the sacrifice of my Savior and the glorious news that He's surely alive!
I think that about wraps up March. Sorry you didn't make the list, St. Patrick's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment