Wednesday, March 13, 2013

a whole lot of random

Here's a whole lot of random...



I sure am excited for spring. Are you? I have enjoyed the winter just fine, but as far as I'm concerned, spring is welcome to stick around. The weather here has been a nice tease of what's to come.



On Sunday, Aaron and I ate Asian food for lunch. Asian food might just be my favorite, if I had to choose. And of course, a bonus of it is always the fortune cookie. I think that picture up there might just be the worst fortune I've ever opened. A question? Really?



This picture of Penny just cracks me up. She was yawning, but I think it looks like she's screaming with excitement. And, you can't tell, but she had cute little bows on her ears from the groomer.



We bought this automatic fish feeder last year so we wouldn't have to worry with a fish sitter when we went out of town. Well, Aaron has been swearing up and down that it's not moving anymore. It moves really slowly anyway, and it was still ticking, so I didn't believe him for awhile. We finally took a picture one morning and compared it that night. Yeah, it's broken. Jonah, however, is fine. Now we just have to remember to feed him manually again...



Have I mentioned how much I love my church? I do. It's true. You should totally check it out. 



And, lastly, I don't think I could be any more proud of Aaron Jack Bauer. He's my hero. I love how he loves kids and students. I love how he never settles for second best or even "pretty good." I love living life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment