Saturday, March 16, 2013

about Jessica's wedding

So, you know how I would love to live in Cinderella's Castle?


Well, I know that probably won't happen ever.

Therefore, I found the next best thing.


My friend Jessica got married in this beautiful castle villa.

I told Aaron I would settle to live here instead. 


Anyway, the wedding was gorgeous and everything about it screamed "Jessica." She's insanely crafty and creative, and her wedding showed it off.

The weather was lovely, the food was great, and the dance floor was always crowded. I was honored to sing in the ceremony, but I was sure glad when that part was over so I could relax a little bit more.

We had a great time celebrating Jessica and John and seeing other friends as well.

Although, the best part of the event for me was definitely my sexy date.


No comments:

Post a Comment