Thursday, March 7, 2013

about a photographic end

I know it's only the third month of the year, but I have completed a resolution.

It wasn't a New Year's resolution, don't worry.

It was my resolution that I started in March 2012 to take one picture a day for a whole year.

Last week, on February 28, 2013, I took my last picture.

I can't believe I kept up with something like that for a whole year. I was pretty excited. Yesterday, I compiled them into a photo book that I ordered as a keepsake.

I debated whether to continue the #fmsphotoaday, but I decided to take a break for now. I still love taking pictures with my phone, and I am in a great habit of posting at least one photo a day anyway.

It might sound silly, but I really did learn a lot about iPhone photography and taking creative pictures over the past year. I love my iPhone camera. Just ask Aaron...he just rolls his eyes (lovingly) when I stop to take yet another random picture.


12 months of photo prompts. Also, the cover of my photo book.

No comments:

Post a Comment