Wednesday, March 6, 2013

about my new frenemy and rainbow pasta

Meet my newest frenemy:


It's my friend because it prints the things I need to print at work.

It's my enemy because it sure does give me a hard time printing those things when I've only known it for one day.

I'm sure Kyocera TASkalfa 3550ci and I will work out our differences in the end. 

My new job is great so far. I love being back at Journey and working with people that I love to hang out with.

Their is so much to do that the days fly by.

This week, we had our first ever Journey Kids Team Meeting on Monday morning. All five of us sat down together to talk about ministry and life.

We also had the fun messy task of coloring pasta.

Soaking in rubbing alcohol and food coloring

Drying
I sure do hope there's enough left over for me to make a friendship bracelet!

The best part of my job is that I get to play a small part in God's BIG story to reach kids and families in this city.

But right up there with that is working with my hot boss. I know people say relationships with people you work with don't usually work out, but I think I have a chance with him... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment