Thursday, February 28, 2013

about changing times, pancakes, and puppies

Time differences, no matter how slight, really mess with your head.

We are now residing in the lovely Murfreesboro, Tennessee an hour behind our normal time. By the time we are used to it tomorrow, it will be time to wake up at 6am (7am EST) on Saturday to make the 11 hour drive home and get used to the time difference again.

But, we do love Murfreesboro and are having a great time at INFUSE.

We arrived yesterday afternoon and had dinner at Jim's house. Today we took a trip to the Pancake Pantry in Nashville.

INFUSE group 2012-2013
I got to hang out with my friend and Jim's daughter, Whitney. We obviously already have quite a bit in common because of our awesome name. We met the first year Aaron and I came to INFUSE in 2010 and have seen each other every time since. We keep up with each other on Instagram and Facebook throughout the year. She showed me around Nashville and then took me to meet her adorable puppy, Boris.


Isn't he so cute?!

I saw Aaron for a little bit this afternoon and then he headed off to dinner and a Q&A session tonight.

Tomorrow, he will be in sessions most of the day, but I get to join him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

We have had a wonderful trip so far and are definitely banking it for the next few months when vacation will seem far away.

I am definitely ready to go home on Saturday though, especially so I can see my own adorable puppy.


I have gotten word from my grandma that she is having a great time with them. I know she's fine because she's acting just like her normal self:

"Penny finally barked. She saw the German Shepherd from down the hill. They walk it up here to go to the bathroom and she wanted to go out too. Now she is sitting on Grandpa's lap hoping maybe he'll take her out. Now she is curled up on his lap. She is funny."

Yep. That's my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment