Tuesday, December 11, 2012

about Disney on Ice

When Aaron and I were engaged, he surprised me with tickets to see Disney on Ice. It was my second time going at that point and his first.

We went, and we both loved it. If you know us at all, the fact that we love anything and everything Disney is a no-brainer.

We haven't had the time and/or money to go back since then, but this year, my dad piped in that he could help us get discount tickets through IBM.

We jumped on that, and Saturday night, I donned my Minnie ears, and off we went.

We had great seats at a ridiculous price.

Our view

Mickey and Minnie to start the show

The Little Mermaid

Brave

Tangled 

The floating lanterns and my favorite song

Beauty and the Beast

Grand Finale

So much fun!
We had such a great time! I love my Disney, and I love that my husband loves Disney!



No comments:

Post a Comment