Sunday, December 30, 2012

about 2012

Today is the last Sunday of 2012. I can't believe we start a new year in just two more days.

I know people say this all the time, but this year has flown by. I have been reflecting back on some highlights and major events of our year...

January 2012- Aaron went to Orlando for CPC and it was the longest trip he had ever been on. Our sweet niece, London was born.

February 2012- We celebrated Bensen's birthday. At the end of February we went on an Infuse retreat to TN.

March 2012- Penny had surgery and caused drama as usual. 

April 2012- My back was hurt mysteriously. Aaron took a group to Orange Conference and met our friend Ryan. Our nephew turned two.

May 2012- We took a trip to the zoo with 5 adults, 4 kids, and 3 strollers. Aaron was in the wedding of our good friends Justin and Katelin.

June 2012- We celebrated our 2nd anniversary with a trip to Daytona Beach and the Magic Kingdom. Took our first trip to IKEA. Brandon made his 3rd annual visit. I started physical therapy for my back.

July 2012- We spent 4th of July at Myrtle Beach with the Bauers. I had an MRI. We celebrated Penny's first birthday. TDKR. Aaron went to Camp Kidjam.

August 2012- Aaron spoke at Camp Oak Hill. Journey opened the new kid's wing and went back to two services. We started leading Journey18:25. I had my first steroid injection in my back.

September 2012- Keyen turned one. We participated in Patrick and Vesal's wedding. I had my second steroid shot in my back. We made some big future decisions about my job and our family.

October 2012- Aaron and I both had a birthday. The NC State Fair was in town.

November 2012- We went on another Infuse retreat. My grandparents visited for Thanksgiving.

December 2012- I ended my full-time job. We celebrated Christmas with our families. My Florida grandparents came for New Year's.


We were definitely blessed with a great year together. Lots of adventures, friends, and family.

I am excited for what 2013 will bring!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I did not realize you had so many issues with your back! Very sorry to hear that :(. Hope things are improving now. As always, it's hard to believe we are about to start a new year - sounds like 2012 was good to you guys though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been a bit of a bother. I think now that I'm not lifting to toddlers all day every day things will begin to improve. Hopefully. Thanks and happy new year! :)

      Delete