Thursday, October 11, 2012

about #FMSphotoaday

Back in February, my friend Ashley, who I have known since the 2nd grade, started doing this "photo-a-day" thing that she got from a blog written by a lady in Australia. 

It was super cute. So, in March, I started doing it. Every month, there is a new list of "prompts," one for each day of the month. They are completely random (i.e. "friend," "spoon," "what you ate," etc.).

You kind of interpret them however you want, take a photo with your phone, add a cool filter with Instagram if you so choose, and share them with all the other participants out in cyberspace by adding the hashtag #FMSphotoaday. (If you don't know what a hashtag is, go here)

I am quite proud of myself for keeping up with it since March. I haven't missed a day (I might have had to go back and make up one the next day a couple times), and I have a picture for every day for the past seven months so far.

I'm not a great photographer or anything, and I know some of mine are better than others, but I have so much fun doing it!

And, it makes me be somewhat creative every day.

And I'm excited to get them all printed after I complete a whole year.

Like, "My Year in Pictures," or something clever. I don't know.

Heck, I might even keep up with it again. I'm kind of addicted to it now. I love finding my picture for the day each day!

Feel free to join in! You can check out my photo-a-days in my Instagram feed over 
there. -->

No comments:

Post a Comment