Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

Another month has come and gone!

February may be a short month, but it is jam packed for us. Here's some February highlights...


  1. Groundhog Day.  Aaron and I watch the movie "Groundhog Day" on Groundhog Day. We have done this since we started dating. This will be our 5th annual Groundhog Day together.
  2. Habitat for Humanity.  Journey18:25 is working on a Habitat for Humanity project tomorrow. I've never done Habitat for Humanity. I am excited.
  3. Andrew's new job. My brother-in-law Andrew gets sworn in as a police officer this month. We are beyond proud.
  4. Girls' Weekend. One of my high school friends, Jessica, is getting married in March. This means my high school girls are headed to Charlotte for a bachelorette weekend. I love that we are still so close.
  5. Bensen's birthday. My sweet buddy Bensen turns three this month. It is so hard to believe! He is growing so much!
  6. Friend dates. So far on the calendar, we have dates with Renee and Derrick, Patrick and Vesal, and Justin and Katelin. There's still some room, so book now!
  7. Valentine's Day. We aren't big Valentine's people around here, but it is a nice excuse to go out to eat and hang out together.
  8. Asheville, Pigeon Forge, Murfreesboro trip.  At the end of the month, Aaron and I, and Penny are headed on a road trip! Penny has never been on a road trip, so this should be fun. We are spending a night in Asheville before driving a little further to visit my grandparents for a couple days. They are keeping Penny while Aaron and I head on to Murfreesboro for Infuse for the rest of the week. Then we will swing back in to pick up Penny on our way home.
Happy February. And here's hoping for at least one snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment