Friday, February 15, 2013

a Friday flashback

This Friday flashback is my last Valentine's Day post. Promise.

Let's flashback to...


Yesterday, February 14, 2013...

I was excited to be at home this year on Valentine's Day and put a little more work into spoiling Aaron.

I made him breakfast before he left for work.



I had already planned to take him lunch, but I was struck with a clever idea.

And I proceeded to make him the cheesiest lunch ever. No, it wasn't filled with cheese-flavored things. I packed him things that we had at home, but I added a little Valentine's twist. It'll be easier to show you, I think.

"You're 'cola' than anyone I know"

"I'm peanut butter and jealous over you"

"You're tortilla-ly awesome"

"I'd follow you down any trail"

"You have my heart"

"How berry handsome are you"

"You're my superhero"
I was cracking myself up. I had so much fun making it.

We had a nice lunch together, and he gave me some beautiful flowers.

Then, I came back home to make him dinner and dessert.

I set our kitchen table for the occasion.


Dinner was chicken marsala and heart-shaped pasta.















Dessert was chocolate mousse. It was so. good.




I had such a fun day spoiling my love.



No comments:

Post a Comment