Thursday, February 21, 2013

about my week

This is my first post I'm composing from my iPad. I'm just a little concerned because I don't know how to change the font and it probably looks different. I know that's a sad thing to be concerned about. I sent my computer in to work with Aaron this morning so it can get the printer driver installed on it. Oh first world pains...

It's been a great week. I love being back at work. It was nice to have some time off, but it feels good to have something to do besides housework. The only one not happy with my new job is Penny. She was spoiled for the past six weeks what with me being home all the time.

Today we are taking the afternoon to hang out with our friends Justin and Katelin and going to see the Titanic exhibit at the NC Science Museum. We have been wanting to see it for the past few months before it leaves in April, so that will be fun.

Aaron and I were talking last night about how neither of us feel that pressure that we usually do before a big trip out of town. Know what I mean? We are excited to leave, but there is so much going on that we are too busy to think about it I guess.

We have a busy weekend ahead before we can pick up our rental car and hit the road. We are hanging out with Keyen tomorrow morning, having dinner with Renee and Derrick tomorrow night, babysitting both of the boys Saturday morning, and of course Sunday is a six hour affair.

But at 2:00pm on Sunday when we are on the road, we will definitely be excited for a vacation.

I know we just took a vacation, but I have a feeling we won't get another one until summer...so this one will be good. Things are about to get crazy around here. But more on that later...

I'm off to explore a sunken ocean liner with some dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment