Tuesday, October 30, 2012

the first post (of many) from birthday week

I feel like I have so much to catch up on since the last time I wrote. I try to stay ahead on my blog posts by a week, if possible. Even though I posted a blog yesterday, I actually wrote it last week sometime. And a lot has happened since then!

It was my birthday week, and there was much celebrating and to-do. We also had a visit from some family last week, found time to vote, got our gym time in, and still went on with the usual things of life.

So, to kick off the blog post updates, let's start with my first birthday present I received...


Ta-da!

Our friends Patrick and Vesal came up on Friday to go out to dinner and brought Aaron's gift as well as mine. They know me well, obviously. I added my new fancy mug to my Cinderella collection.

And I got to use it to have my birthday coffee.


And I've used it like 3 more times since then.

Aaron's gotten a lot of use out of his present from Patrick and Vesal too.


Criminals beware. We just might snuggie you to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment