Tuesday, October 2, 2012

about Patrick and Vesal's wedding

We had a very busy weekend! The end of September brought a long-awaited event...

The wedding of two of our best friends, Patrick and Vesal!

I took off work early on Friday and we headed up north about an hour to Oxford, NC for the rehearsal. The plan was for Patrick and Vesal to get married at a farm outside. It was going to be a 360 degree ceremony, and it was very pretty.




Unfortunately, God had other plans, and the rain came late Friday night and when we woke up on Saturday, it was still pouring outside.

The wedding was moved to Journey, but Patrick and Vesal were awesome about it! They were such an example of being calm and going with the flow. I probably would have panicked!

It worked out for the best, and it was a BEAUTIFUL set-up!

I didn't get too many pictures as I was busy with my bridesmaid duties, but here are a couple pictures of them seeing each other before the ceremony.






The wedding was performed by none other than my handsome husband, who did a wonderful job.

They wrote their own vows which were SO sweet. I know I was crying.

The reception was a lot of fun with great food and dancing.

Aaron (middle), Justin (left), and Patrick (right), former roommates, are now ALL married!



In other randomness, I only managed to get a picture taken with my little brother! He is now roommates with Patrick and Vesal...he lives downstairs in their townhouse. I don't believe I've introduced my brother on the blog...his name is Tyler. :)





It was a great day, but I was so ready to come home at night and crash. My feet and back were killing me, not to mention, my head felt a lot better when all of the bobby pins were out of it!





 Congratulations to Patrick and Vesal! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment