Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a Penny post

I'm going to be a wreck when Aaron and I have kids. I think I'll cry at every little thing they do. Not really. At least I hope not.

But, our Penny girl graduated from her beginner's training class last night, and I teared up. I had to fight back some tears. It's true. What is wrong with me?

It was mainly because we really liked her teacher, Amber, and she told us Penny was her last student because she got another job. She was saying bye to Penny, and Penny was giving her lots of kisses. And Amber said she loved Penny and that Penny was her favorite, secretly. (And obviously)

And I just got sad that Penny probably wouldn't see her again. :(

Anyway, I'm crazy. So let's move on to happier things.

Penny got an "A" in her class that she was in all by herself! The odds were in her favor, I suppose.

We were very proud of her.

Before we went in for her exam, we gave her a little pep talk in the car. We told her to just do her best and we were proud of her either way. (Again, we realize we're strange.)

If you remember her picture from her first day of school...


She wasn't too sure about it.

But, by last night on her sixth class...


She couldn't wait to go!

She performed all of the commands for her test very well. We were a little nervous, especially for her to stay in place for 15 seconds. But she did it...twice!

For all of her hard work, she got a fancy certificate.


We are so proud of Penny (and ourselves) for learning so much in school.

You know it made it to the fridge...


No comments:

Post a Comment