Sunday, October 28, 2012

about a first world pain

For Aaron's birthday, I took him shopping. He and I like a lot of the same stores. He, however, likes some stores that I do not.

Namely, H&M. Don't hate me, Steven. H&M is just one of the many stores that I don't like for the reasons that:

  1. They are too overwhelming.
  2. There are too many choices.
  3. They are busy.
  4. They are crowded.
  5. They are crammed all together.
  6. You see something on a mannequin and must search all over for it.
  7. It. Is. Chaos. In. My. Mind.

Ok, so there's that. That is also why I will not shop for clothes at Kohl's or TJ Maxx or other places like that.

There's nothing wrong with buying clothes at those places. I'm sure they might even have something I would like. But, it stresses me out to shop at them.

I like Old Navy. And American Eagle. And Express. Here's why:

  1. They always have something I like. 
  2. It will come in like 10 colors. 
  3. They are all right there together. 
  4. They have the mannequin right next to where the item is. 
  5. They are smaller stores. 
  6. There is a boy side and a girl side. 
  7. It is orderly. 
That is what I like.

Anyway, I was washing Aaron's new H&M clothes, and to add to my loathing attitude towards it, they have those stupid laundry symbols. How much harder is it to write out what I'm supposed to do? Who in the world has time to memorize what all of that means?!

And, of course, the one with the square/circle/X means "do not tumble dry."

Bother.




No comments:

Post a Comment