Wednesday, October 31, 2012

about birthday celebration day

Birthdays somehow haven't been declared as holidays yet...not sure why.

So, because my actual birthday was on Monday, and I had to work, Aaron and I celebrated my birthday on Saturday.

We woke up and had coffee in our Disney mugs.



Then, because my brother and Sarah are amazing, they came to watch Penny for the day so we could go out and about. I'm telling you...having a dog is good preparation for having kids. A dog-sitter is often needed around here, if anyone is interested.

Anyway, our first stop was downtown at the Mellow Mushroom to meet my very best pal, Renee, and her husband, Derrick, for lunch.

We try to get together with Renee and Derrick at least once a month because we live an hour away from each other. What better day than my birthday celebration day? Well, there isn't one!

Renee also knows me well, and gave me a Cinderella cup with my birthday card. I promise my obsession with Cinderalla isn't unhealthy...I know it seems that way lately...

After lunch, and a detour at Crabtree (aka The Disney Store for Vinylmations), we headed to the Streets at Southpoint for the rest of the day.

Aaron spoiled me with clothes and new Apple Earpods (they. are. awesome.)

We finished the day with dinner at Maggiano's. It was delicious, as usual.

I had such a great birthday celebration day and spent it with my favorite boy, wonderful friends, good food, and new presents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment