Wednesday, February 12, 2014

counting on one hand now...

I'm sitting here watching the snow pour down, praying my sweet husband home safely. In order to occupy myself, I will attempt this weekly update.

We are at 35 weeks now! Only FIVE weeks left! That's just 35 days! It won't be long at all.

It is really just a waiting game now. We are ready. And I mean that we are really ready... (it's our first kid, so let me be crazy and ready five weeks early please)

The carseat is in the car. 


The hospital bags are packed.

I am caught up with work until the end of April.

The house is stocked with essentials.

I've started freezing a couple of meals.

As ready as you can be, I think we are.



So, we wait.

We go to the doctor next Tuesday and will hopefully get a better idea if anything has started progressing.

In the meantime, I am still feeling great! People keep asking me if I'm tired, but I'm really not. Not drastically anyway. Although some nights I do fall asleep on the couch at 9:30pm (I'm trying hard to make it later now since the Olympics are on until 11!)

The dreaded heartburn comes every so often and my back will get sore if I try to do too much. No other complaints though!

Graeme seems to be well and growing. He must be running out of room in there because he sticks out a lot. We cannot even wait to meet him. We tell him that a lot. 

See you very soon, Graeme!

No comments:

Post a Comment