Wednesday, October 30, 2013

in the middle

Today is pretty exciting because we are halfway to meeting our sweet baby boy! 

Hello, 20 weeks. Nice to finally meet you.

I'm a little annoyed because my cute little ticker on the side of the blog over there says Graeme Grayson is the the size of a cantaloupe this week. That, however, is false. [That would have been a huge growth spurt from my mango baby last week!] He is actually the size of a banana this week. I tried to fix it, but there's still something wrong with it. Don't be deceived. He is not the size of a cantaloupe yet. 

Anyway.

This past week has been another great week. Obviously we've enjoyed knowing that Baby Bauer is Baby Graeme. It's been fun to start planning and doing a little bit of shopping.

I have felt good again this week. No complaints! As long as I don't give in and take a nap (which is usually only on the weekend anyway), I sleep great all night. I've slowly incorporated some food items that were making me sick back into the mix. I still can't stomach an egg though.

I am loving this stage of pregnancy, and I hope it lasts for quite awhile.

We have an appointment on Monday to check up on me and Graeme. I believe I am due for a finger prick and having blood drawn to check my thyroid hormones. I will try not to think about the needles and instead focus on the exciting part of hearing Graeme's little heartbeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment