Monday, September 2, 2013

in pictures

I told you last Monday that we had a project for our college small group, Journey18:25, to take a picture to represent each day of creation. Since I love creation, and small group, and taking pictures...I did my homework.


On the first day, God spoke light into existence, and then separated the light from the darkness.


On the second day, God separated the waters on earth to make a huge expanse called sky.


On the third day, God gathered the waters on earth and made land, and trees, and flowers, and plants.


On the fourth day, God made bright lights in the sky. He made a brighter light to rule the day and a lesser light for the night. He also spoke the stars into existence.


On the fifth day, God created birds to fly in the air and fish to swim in the waters. (Side note: I thought I would be stuck taking a picture of our betta fish, Jonah, but then I took Penny outside and captured these two birds. God thing.)


On the sixth day, God made the land animals, like sweet puppy dogs and giant elephants. Then, he created man in his own image. A man and a woman. It was definitely the best day.



So, those were my pictures for the days of creation. 

God saw everything he had made. And it was very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment