Wednesday, September 25, 2013

happy 15 weeks

I know that my "due date" is just an estimate, but we'll just go with it for now. So, assuming it's true...

Happy 15 weeks to Baby Bauer! Only 25 more to go!

The 14th week of pregnancy brought some much, much needed relief from nausea and vomiting. I have not thrown up since last Monday, and I have not felt very queasy either. Food sounds good for the most part, although I'm still avoiding a few things from my "do not eat" list...

I'm praying that I'm officially over all of that "fun" first trimester sickness stuff.

I am feeling pretty tired these days. For example, today I had it all planned out to clean when I got home from work around 1:30pm. But, when I walked in the door, I could barely muster up the energy to take Penny for a little walk. Instead of cleaning, I'm laying here on the couch typing this up. Oh well. Cleaning will wait for another day.

Our next appointment is a week from Monday, and not long after that we will know if we are having a "little princess" or a "little hero," as we like to say around here. 



My prayer for this month (and always, but specifically this month since I see it every time I come and go) is this:


I praise God that our baby already belongs to Him and pray that they will grow up to love Him with their whole heart!



Also, I was pretty super excited to get our announcement pictures from Amanda. You can check out the rest on my Facebook page.






And one that did not make the Facebook cut and is in no way foreshadowing a picture that is to come in the future. Just Aaron being...Aaron. 

It's never dull with him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment