Friday, September 6, 2013

about our trip and happy birthday

Hello from Murfreesboro, TN.

Aaron is having a great time at his retreat so far, and I enjoy seeing everyone as well. He is out and about with his INFUSE group most of the time while we are here, but we did have some time to hang out on Wednesday when we arrived in the morning.

We stopped at a coffee shop in downtown Nashville that we love called Fido.

Latte art continues to amuse me.

Beautiful day in Nashville
We drove around downtown for awhile and then went to the Opry Mills Mall and attempted not to spend any money. Aaron did spoil me with a beautiful Cinderella throw blanket that was on clearance at the Disney outlet. 


It was on MAJOR clearance, or we never would have bought it. I can't wait to take it home and put it...somewhere. Not sure where yet.


Yesterday he was gone for most of the day and I joined him for meals.


Today is about the same but I am pretty excited because dinner tonight is at a restaurant that has live Bluegrass music. I don't suppose I love Bluegrass music, but it will be a new experience anyway.

We head back to Raleigh tomorrow and get to see this friendly little monster that we miss terribly:




Lastly, I can't let September 6th go by without saying "Happy Birthday!" to one of my favorite little boys. Happy 2nd Birthday, Keyen! We love you!





1 comment: