Monday, August 26, 2013

about Goldfish crackers and other things



It was a shopping day today. Journey kids sure love Goldfish. This will last a couple months. Maybe.

Speaking of Journey, over the past three weekends, 192 people "went public" with their commitment to follow Jesus. Mind=blown.

I never get tired of watching people get baptized. It's one of my favorite things we do at Journey.

And also speaking of Journey, our college small group, Journey18:25, kicked off for the fall semester. We are doing a study of Hebrews 11 over the next several weeks that my one and only husband pieced together.

This week, one of our assignments was to take a picture to represent each day of creation and share it on Instagram. I will share them on here as well after I take them all.

I am trying to figure out how I'm going to take a picture for the first day (light and dark), when the sky and sun and other lights weren't created yet. The struggle, I know.

Anyway, that's all for this random post. We are doing well. We are busy. We are having fun per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment