Wednesday, July 31, 2013

while I'm home alone

Only 48 hours until Aaron is home, and they cannot go by fast enough.

This trip to camp seems so much longer even though it's only one more night longer than the last one.

I am ready for him to be home and stay home.

I have been having a good time here though. One of my best friends, Amanda, has been awesome enough to spend the night for two nights. Just knowing there is another person in the house makes me feel so much better. 

Last night, she wasn't here, and I heard every tiny noise. I may or may not have opened every closet checking for bad guys...

I know some people love "alone time," but I am not one of those people.

Anyway.

Aaron says they are having a great time at camp and that he is really enjoying getting to know the kids that went. Plus, they are in the beautiful North Carolina mountains. He sent me this:


And this:

Because I love bridges...
I'm glad he's having a good time.

Tomorrow night I get to see Bensen and Keyen and then hang out with my parents. Before I know it, it will be Friday.

Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment