Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy August!

I can't believe it's already August. The summer has flown by. Here are some fun things happening this month to wrap up our crazy summer...


  1. Aaron comes home.   This is happening tomorrow, and I can. not. wait. It's obviously exciting enough to make this list.
  2. Dads' birthdays.   Both of our dads have August birthdays. My best pal Renee also celebrates her birthday this month. It's a good month to be born. Almost as good as October.
  3. Tennessee.   On Sunday we are driving to Sevierville, TN to stay in a cozy cabin for a few days and visit my other grandparents. My whole family is going. This is the first family trip to TN for Aaron. He and I have gone a couple times alone, but we have not been able to go with my family since we've been married.
  4. Engagement anniversary.   We don't necessarily make a big deal out of this, but Aaron proposed to me on August 8th. You can read all about my amazing proposal on our other blog
  5. August 10-11.   This is only significant to Journey people, I suppose. This is the weekend where we go from 3 services to 4, promote all the kids up, and kick-off the year with students. Have I mentioned how excited I am about only 2 Sunday services? Oh my goodness.
  6. fxMINI.   We have our second fxMINI scheduled at the end of this month.
  7. Bensen and Keyen date.   Aaron and I are finally around long enough to spend a night babysitting the boys for a few hours. I can't wait!

Happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment