Friday, July 12, 2013

about Aaron's busy days

It's been a busy week.

Aaron was asked a few months ago to speak at a local kids' camp by his friend Jeremy. Jeremy is also a children's pastor, and he, along with a few other churches, host a summer camp called Triangle Kids Camp. It's at Louisburg College, which isn't far from where we live.

Aaron agreed, and this week he is speaking to about 75 kids and 30 leaders. 



It started Wednesday evening and will finish up on Saturday morning. I went with him on Wednesday night and then we both came back home. Yesterday, Aaron moved into one of the dorms while I made the trip back and forth. It was the first night in a year that we had been apart I think!

Tonight, my parents are keeping Penny so that I can stay at camp for the last night. I guess I'll get a glimpse of what living in a dorm would have been like.

I'm a proud wife indeed. I love his heart for kids.


I'm sure he'll be ready to crash on Saturday, but only for a couple hours. He's in high demand this week, and he's the DJ/MC at a wedding of some friends on Saturday night. He's excited because he had downloaded some DJ software on his computer when it was free in the App Store or something. You never know when the App of the Week might come in handy I guess...

We have a couple normal days after that, and then he leaves again for camp. This time it's the one and only Camp KidJam with our kiddos from Journey. He's gone Wednesday through Saturday, and Penny and I will be on our own. Thankfully, I get to go see him for the day on Friday.

It's a crazy, busy summer! Especially for Aaron!


No comments:

Post a Comment