Monday, July 15, 2013

about our college dorm party

I'm not one who likes too much of a mess. Every once in awhile, I'll let the laundry pile up for a day or two. But then, it drives me crazy and I put it away. I can't stand for the couch pillows to be in a disarray. You know, stuff like that. 

Aaron could probably tell you that I am always (hopefully, nicely) asking him to pick up his clothes off the floor or clean up his study or put something away.

However, this past weekend when I went to stay with Aaron one night at camp, and we decided that we would have a college dorm party.

After the campers went to bed, we went out and bought snacks, watched Netflix, and made a big mess.

Well, as much of a mess as we could in one night. And I decided not to care.

Here's the aftermath:





Every once in awhile, it's fun to be messy.

At least for one night, mind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment