Tuesday, July 2, 2013

on vacation again

Well, we are in Florida. Again. I feel like we just drove down for our cruise. Time is flying this summer. I thought my new chalkboard was fitting for how we feel...



This is Aaron's third trip to visit my grandparents. He went once with me while we were just dating.


We were so young.

We went again two months after we were married for a wedding.

And now here we are on trip number three, three years later.

This is Penny's first trip to Florida though. So we didn't repeat our Tennessee drive fiasco with Penny, she had some sleepy medicine from her vet. We also didn't have a rental car. She did much better.

This week, I am looking forward to playing games, relaxing in the pool, and catching up with all of my family.

And, of course, we can't be just an hour away from Disney World and not stop by for a visit. A Magic Kingdom day trip is on the schedule, as long as it works out!

Stay tuned, because I'm hoping to have time to blog this week.

Later, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment