Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July!

I can't believe that July is here already. This year is blowing my mind with how fast it's flying by.

July is another busy month for us. Here's what's coming up that I'm pretty excited about...


  1. Florida trip. This is underway right now. Aaron, Penny, and I are heading down to spend Independence week with my family in Florida. My grandparents, great grandma, and a lot of my dad's side of the family live down there, and we haven't been in three years. I've missed going, and I'm so glad we will be there this year.
  2. Disney. My grandparents live just an hour from Orlando, so Aaron and I are planning to make a day trip to Magic Kingdom while we're down there. My favorite place.
  3. Triangle Kids Camp. My hot husband was asked to be the main speaker at a local camp this year. I love hearing him speak to kids about God's Word, and I know that's what he loves to do. I can't wait to cheer him on.
  4. Camp KidJam. Our kids from Journey are headed to camp this month as well. Now, this one is a little bittersweet. I am not going with them for the entire time, so I will miss Aaron like crazy. But, I am going to spend a day with them.
  5. Birthdays. July is my little brother's birthday month. I cannot believe that he will be 21. It's just crazy. My sweet sister-in-law has a birthday this month too.
  6. Friends. Somehow, we've managed to squeeze in a date with friends this month as well. My high school girl friends and their significant others are planning on dinner and bowling one night this month.
I think that's all. Aaron is also going to camp with our high schoolers at the end of this month. I'm excited about that too, but I don't get to go at all to that one. I'm such a sissy when he goes out of town. I don't like to be alone! But, he will have a great time, and I'm glad he gets to go. Penny and I will hold down the fort.

I hope your month holds a lot of fun things too! Happy July!

No comments:

Post a Comment