Monday, June 3, 2013

the alphabet about me


Happy Monday! 

My friend, Ashley, posted this fun "A-Z About Me" on her awesome blog the other day, and I decided to steal it. Here you go, 26 fun facts about me in order of the alphabet, of course...


a) Age:  25

b) Bed size:  Queen

c) Chore you hate:  Putting dishes or laundry away

d) Dogs:  Penny

Love her.

e) Essential start to your day:  Can't do anything until I've brushed my teeth

f) Favorite color(s):  Blue and green

g) Gold or silver:  Silver

h) Height:  5'7"

i) Instruments you play:  A little piano and a little guitar

j) Job title:  Journey Kids Admin Assistant

k) Kids:  Not yet

l) Live:  Wake Forest, NC

Our townhouse

m) Maiden name:  Haight (prounounced "hate," hence I kept my middle name instead)

n) Nicknames:  Whit, Whitster, Whit-Whit

o) Overnight hospital stays:  One for evil death food poisoning and one for my thyroid surgery

p) Pet peeve:  When drawers or cabinets are left open or ajar

q) Quote:  Don't know.

r) Righty or lefty:  Righty

s) Siblings:  Tyler (younger brother)



t) Time you wake up:  7:30am on average

u) University attended:  Campbell University

v) Vegetables you dislike:  Peppers

w) What makes you run late:  Not being able to decide on clothes. Or Aaron.

x) X-rays you’ve had:  Spine. Teeth.

y) Yummy food:  Asian

z) Zoo animal favorite:  Otters, penguins, polar bears

Yes, I will hug you, adorable otter.

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember when there were penguins at school? Like they were literally just walking around in the hallway. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete