Tuesday, June 18, 2013

for the first time in a week

Hello.

I'm back.

Well, I've been back since Saturday evening. But, this is the first chance I've had to sit down with my computer.

On Saturday night, we crashed on the couch with Penny and cheese pizza.

She was so happy to come home with us.

We were right back in the swing of things Sunday morning at Journey. I love our current series. You can listen to it here.


We had lunch with some people right after church, and then Sunday night was spent celebrating my wonderful dad.


Monday was back to work in the morning, and then I proceeded to go to all of the horrible health appointments I could in one day. 

Well, it was only two. It just felt like a lot. I had to go to the dentist because my tooth has been hurting like bad words since Sunday. They tried to help me, but they were basically useless. She sent me away with a script for Amoxicillin. Then I had to go get my blood drawn to check my thyroid levels for the umpteenth time. You would think it would get easier, but I still hate it as much as the first time.

Luckily, the day ended in a win because we finally got to go see Man of Steel.


I'm sure your well aware by now if you know me and Aaron at all that we are big Batman fans around here.

In fact, this is what Aaron wore to the Superman movie:


I, however, at least attempted to be in Superman theme.


It was a great movie. Aaron loved it, but not as much as the Dark Knight Trilogy, of course.

That brings us to today, and we are back in a somewhat normal routine.

Only until Thursday though...then it's off to Indiana for my cousin's wedding!



P.S. Next post will be about our cruise. Promise. For now, here's one of my favorite pictures from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment