Sunday, June 23, 2013

feeling like a zombie...

I just woke up two hours ago.

We made a whirlwind trip to Indiana. Let's just say that 24 of my last 60 hours were spent like this. (I was sad that I couldn't figure out how to embed that...)

We saw a lot of the sunrise and sunset and moon.



We did have a great time celebrating my cousin, Elizabeth's, wedding. She is the older daughter of my mom's older brother. I hadn't seen her since I was like 12 and she was 9 or something ridiculous. It had been too long! So it was really cool seeing her all grown up and getting married!

And, I loved seeing my aunt and uncle and other cousin, Emily. My grandparents were there too. It was a good time with family.


My grandparents. Me and Aaron. My cousin, Emily (on the right).



My aunt and uncle's heads. Elizabeth and Zane.

The wedding decorations were super cute.



My parents made the trip with us and we all rode together. We were able to rent a fancy car to drive, which was awesome. Does anyone want to buy me a Chrysler 300s? No takers?

We were so off-schedule that our meals were all thrown off. We were, however, able to enjoy a local Indiana treat.


The girl at the counter thought we were crazy that we have never heard of or been to her beloved restaurant. It was good though. We liked it.

I am definitely not ready for anymore whirlwind, driving through the night trips anytime soon.

Back to work tonight for Aaron and then a normal week. Next Monday we head to Florida!

1 comment:

  1. You need to consult with me, I could have told you all the great places to eat. Culver's is good though.

    ReplyDelete