Saturday, May 25, 2013

something, finally

Hi.

I have suffered from severe writer's block this week. Every time I've wanted to sit down and write a blog, I just had no inspiration whatsoever. So, I decided not to force myself to write and take the week off instead.

Here we are then, a week later.

The summer weather is here, which means the pool is in our plans whenever possible. The water was a nice temperature, but then it was little cold outside for a couple of days and now the water is cold again.

Our cruise is coming up in just two weeks. We are so ready. These past few months have been fun, but we would be lying if we said we weren't tired and ready for a week away. I keep saying to Aaron, "I want to be on a boat in the ocean with you." Like I said, two more weeks!

Aaron is loving student ministry and I am getting more comfortable with it. Teenagers are much different than the preschoolers that I'm used to! It is still keeping us extra busy, but so far, it hasn't kept us too busy.

Other than ministry stuff, we haven't been up to too much else. Just hanging out together, per usual.

Oh, and with Penny.



No comments:

Post a Comment