Tuesday, May 14, 2013

about King's Dominion

I'm not quite sure how we made it through this past weekend...

Friday, we babysat Bensen and Keyen for 8 hours (more on that tomorrow), then we had FX Friday night (plus dinner after). Saturday, we got up at 5am and spent the next 17 hours taking a trip to King's Dominion with Middle Schoolers. And of course Sunday was typical plus Mother's Day (church, lunch, dinner).

We crashed Sunday night after our fun-packed weekend.

Fortunately for me, I get to skip out on the High School King's Dominion trip this coming Saturday (have fun, Aaron!). Here's some pictures from King's Dominion this past weekend...




We had a great day and the kids got to ride everything with not many lines to wait in. It wasn't crowded because of predicted rain. It did rain HARD for 10 minutes, but that was it. Luckily, I brought an umbrella.

Hiding from the rain (hence my nervous look...it was pouring).


No comments:

Post a Comment