Wednesday, May 29, 2013

about summer patience

Today I am wishing that adults had summer break. 

Weren't those days of summer break wonderful? Before you were old enough to have a job and you just had the whole summer to do nothing.

Unless, of course, your parents signed you up for camp or something equally awful. In which case, I am sorry.

But, for me, summer when I was a kid was always just one long vacation. It was spent going to the pool and visiting grandparents and having sleepovers.

And, lest we forget, sleeping in every day.

It does sound nice right about now. But, instead, I will totally settle for a week on a cruise ship that cannot get here soon enough.

I am really practicing my PATIENCE [waiting until later for what you want now] these days!



No comments:

Post a Comment