Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May!

After accidentally skipping the first day of April and my usual monthly outlook, we are back on track for the month of May.

May, May, May...what do you have in store for us?


  1. May FX.  This will be the last FX until the fall, and we kick off summer talking about patience. I don't know about you, but I am often impatient. This will be a good one for me!
  2. King's Dominion.  Aaron will be making two trips to King's Dominion this month, once with middle school and once with high school. I will be joining the middle school trip and it will be my first visit to King's Dominion. Roller coasters and crowds and van rides, oh my.
  3. Friend dates.  As always, we book fast, and we already have a couple dates planned with our friends. So far on the calendar we have Patrick and Vesal, Renee and Derrick, my girls from high school, and probably Justin and Katelin.
  4. Mother's Day.  I couldn't leave out the holiday for our wonderful mothers. We usually celebrate our mothers with good food and family time, so that's always fun.
  5. Memorial Day.  We actually have nothing planned for Memorial Day weekend, so I think we will try to leave it that way. It will actually be our first free weekend in quite awhile and be a nice break before the busy, busy summer that we have. Yes, June will have more than four things on its list.
Not too much for May, but believe me that's a relief. Summer's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment