Thursday, May 16, 2013

about the season finale of FX

This past Friday night was our last FX of the season. I am pretty sad they are over for the summer, because they're so much fun. But I know our actors and dancers are excited for a little break!

Friday night we talked about PATIENCE:  waiting until later for what you want now.

I don't know about you, but I don't like being patient. Example: it killed me when the iPhone 5 came out and I was nowhere near my next update. Stupid two year contracts.

Anyway, Friday was our best FX yet. Everyone did such a great job and there was not a single thing that went wrong.



I'm a little biased, but one of the best parts of the night was my crazy husband. He played the role of a Shakespearean actor playing the roles of Jacob and Esau. He was hilarious.

It's always a little strange for me to watch him act because I wasn't part of that phase of his life. There were five years that he was in college and living in Pittsburgh acting that I had no interaction with at all. I know that he's good at it and that he loves it, but he doesn't let me watch many of his shows and I rarely get to see him act on stage. So, I'm always a little taken aback (in a good way) when I see him act. He's really good at it! :)


 



Anyway, FX was so much fun, and I can't wait to kick it back off in October!




No comments:

Post a Comment